Online Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) Exam Prep, Saturdays ONLY Aug 15-22-29
PMI's new PMI-ACP is the hottest new certification in project management. If your organization is currently using agile project management or you are an experienced Agile practitioner, PMI's new PMI-ACP® credential, will open doors and communicate that you are an experienced, knowledgeable Agile practitioner.
This course is designed for experienced project managers who want the training, materials, and resources that will thoroughly prepare them for the PMI-ACP® Certification Exam.
If you already have your PMP, you can earn 21 PDUs by taking this course!
Alamo Chapter members: $895.00
Non-Alamo PMI members: $995.00
Students will receive:
• 2.5 days (21 hours) of classroom instruction
• Exam Prep Study Guide w/ 200 sample questions
• Student Workbook that includes copies of the presentation slides
• Laminated Quick Reference Sheet
• Exam Question textbook with hundreds of sample exam questions
Alfonso Martinez Jr. PMP, PMI-ACP
* This 3-day course will provide ALL the formal education hours required (21) to sit for the PMI-ACP Certification Exam.
Alamo PMI Chapter membership.
If you would like to become an Alamo Chapter member, you must first become a PMI member. Visit www.pmi.org to register as a PMI member. During your registration, you will be given an opportunity to join a chapter. Be sure to select Alamo PMI as your chapter.
Note: Your membership data may take up to 1-2 days to be updated.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds for this event will be given to attendees who email a cancellation request to email@example.com at least 72 hours prior to the start of the event.
To see additional courses offered by Alamo PMI, go to www.alamopmi.org.
It is no longer possible to register for this event