Microsoft Project 2016
|Date: Mar 2-3, 2020||
IMPORTANT! Please Read
|Start Time: 8:00 AM|
Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2016 acts as a tool that assists you in managing your projects. Student will learn how to enter information about project tasks, resources required to accomplish the tasks, duration and cost estimates to complete the project work, baseline projects and will also learn how to update projects during project execution.
This course is designed for a person who has an understanding of project management concepts, who is responsible for creating and modifying project plans, and who needs a tool to manage these project plans.
Attendees will receive the following:
- Course workbook
Instructor led, group-paced, online-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create a project plan file and enter task information.
- create a work breakdown structure by organizing tasks and setting task relationships.
- assign project resources.
- finalize the project plan file.
- exchange project plan data with other applications
- manage project costs
- report project data visually
- reuse project plan information
It is no longer possible to register for this event