Join Alamo PMI
Join Alamo PMI
If you are interested in joining the Alamo PMI Chapter you must first be a member of the International Project Management Institute. Go to www.pmi.org for information on how to join!
During your registration you will be asked if you want to select a local PMI chapter. Simply select Alamo PMI as your chapter.
If you are already a PMI Member, simply login to the PMI website and scroll down to the bottom of your profile page. Select Alamo PMI chapter from the Texas listing.
As A PMI Member, You Get A Host Of Benefits Designed To Support Your Career Growth And Your Success.
- Exclusive, members-only resources and information on PMI.org
- New! PDU Advantage Program — If you’re a Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holder, you can earn PDUs to maintain your credential quickly, easily and at no extra cost
- Digital edition of PMI global standards that you can download to your computer, including A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Knowledge sharing and networking opportunities through PMI chapters and Global Community
- Access to career coaching, a feature of our job-searching site, Career Central
- Online access to business and project management publications in Learning Publications
- Articles on the Thought Leadership, written by your peers and reviewed by a panel of practitioners, to help you practice project management more effectively
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities to increase your experience and your expertise
- Project management tools and templates that you can customize to collect and manage your project information
- Access to a library of webinars addressing project management trends, best practices, how-to-guides, and much more
Save On Training Opportunities To Increase Your Project Knowledge And Earn PDUs:
Discounts On PMI Credential Exams And Renewals, And More:
- Attendance at PMI events such as PMI global congresses and the PMI Research and Education Conference — among the most important events for project practitioners and researchers worldwide
- Project management books, products and training tools available in the PMI Store
Quality Publications To Keep You Informed:
- PM Network® , a popular monthly publication that covers the project management profession, thought leaders, news and trends
- PMI Today® , a monthly newsletter focused on Institute news, events, community activities and a column from the PMI Board of Directors
- Project Management Journal® , a peer-reviewed research journal that advances the understanding of project, program and portfolio management
- e-Newsletters with timely updates:
- Community Post, a semimonthly e-newsletter focused on project management knowledge and PMI news
- Manage India, an electronic publication on the practice of project management for members in India
- Regional e-links, regional e-newsletters covering PMI activities and news in Asia Pacific, Korea, Latin America, Brazil and EMEA (Europe-Middle East-Africa), for members in those locations Ethics matter in project management. Find out more and see our Code of Ethics for members, credential holders and volunteers.